Thursday 15 November 2012

Like a Boss...?

Ok, I just passed a homeless girl on the street. I didn't stop, I didn't give her any money, I just walked past and stumbled home. I mean I was feeling half-dead anyway, and I probably would have freaked the living hell out of her if I'd stopped and tried to chat like I usually do. You'd want someone to care, right? So I always try to see if they're ok, have someone to turn to locally, know where the local shelters are etc. But I didn't today, and I don't know why. Maybe I was too shell shocked to see a youngish girl sat begging, maybe I was too upset by other things, maybe I thought that stopping would scare her, after all I am a tall man in a black coat and ponytail... Anyway, my point is... Um... I dunno. I'm a bad person? Probably, probably that's what my point is. Anyhoo, I'm off out to see if she's ok and things. Ciao! Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment