Thursday 15 November 2012

Like a Boss...? Update!

Well, she'd gone. I was only away for ten minutes to write a phone number or two down, and when I returned she'd left. Anyway, I strolled round the city, taking in all the usual haunts where people tend to sleep if they're out on the streets just in case. No dice. However, I met my friend who usually sits by the railway station. He had a bruised nose and a sling on his arm. He informed me he was jumped by some guys the other night, woke up in hospital and has a sever sprain. I was appalled, I can't believe some people would stoop so low as to jump a homeless man and severely injure him. In winter. In the North. Scum. Anyway, I was worried so I asked if he had plans. he said he was talking to the guys at the homeless shelter, but it'd take SEVEN weeks to get him in. I can't believe it, SEVEN! How?! I think I'll go to them and see if I can help relieve the burden of admin. or whatever's keeping him out of a home. Honestly, this world... Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment