Tuesday 4 December 2012

ANOTHER whiny post? 'Fraid so!

Yo! Sorry for the absence! I've started my MA as you all doubtless know, and since arriving in York things have been...fluctuating somewhat! Basically I've been semi-ok with my degree itself, though the staff here seem unsure on how it's actually meant to work, which isn't encouraging, and I'm struggling to engage with the course as well, which is a bummer. (Wow, looong sentence!) My landlady and agents are worse than useless most of the time, and I'm looking at possibly moving out mainly due to this! I've registered with a therapist because I've been feeling lower than I've ever done before, and despite trying to think more positively as suggested, the last two weeks have caused me to feel like I can't cope, and I really, really don't want to be here any more. I'd be in bed asleep, but I can't face the idea! So yeah, sorry for the whinging! I've done good stuff too! I've started doing daily sketches to put on my soon-to-be-filled Tumblr, and I've also been crocheting small animals for people, and meeting mates and chatting and generally gadding about. Woohoo! Anyway, hope you guys out there in Silicon Land are well, have as warm a winter as you can! :D Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment