Wednesday 28 September 2011

Today it is warm

So today I explored Dinorwig and Penrhyn quarries. They're such massive places you could spend weeks there and not see everything!

And it's so hot here today! Getting on for 26 degrees I'm told! Phew!

I've been having a lot of trouble being in Bangor lately. It's one of those places where you love, but you love to leave as well. After being in Liverpool, in the city, amongst many friends, it's hard to be back here with just my family and my mind for company. I've also not been keeping in touch with people as well as I should. I think that they think I'm ignoring them or abandoning them. And I'm not. I truly love and appreciate all of my friends, but I'm just forgetful sometimes, and I don't know what the best thing to do is, and I'm daft and useless at times. And I do miss them so much...

I have all my flights booked, which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment