Saturday 24 March 2012

Return of the Jimmy!

Oi oi!

I've got myself a job! I'm a train guard on Snowdon Mountain Railway! Wahey! It's pretty hard work because I work for 7 days without a break before my day off, and as it was my first week I was on for a full 11 days until today. Phew!

Well, I must say that a new show has brought TV back up to a standard I enjoy!

"How God Made the English" is presented by Diarmuid McCulloch, and it's not what you think! It's actually all about how the English haven't been tolerant, religiously upstanding chaps since the ROman age. It's really, really good! He dispells myths, educates and entertains. You guys outside the UK, it might not be available on BBC iPlayer's website, but if you can find it, I recommend it!

On another note, my webcam's still busted and my Photoshop has expired :( No photos for a bit yet :'(

Shazam! Love!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment