Wednesday 7 March 2012

Right, enough of this!

Ok. People don't think for themselves anymore. FACT!

I am sick to death of people being sheep with this Uganda video, and as a Welshman, I know a sheep when I see one! For goodness's sake people, do a bit of thinking, read a few articles, and do your homework before you donate to people like this! I'm not saying charities are bad, far from it, but you have to be so careful! This charity in particular is not the best ethically or practically. Take care guys, you might do more harm than good. No information is misinformation, as they say!

Anyway, rant over. I'm tired because I had to ride my motorbike through a hailstorm and it really hurt. Owie :( On the plus side, my bike works after 5 months in storage! Wooo! :D

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment