Friday 21 September 2012

Back to crafts!

So I've started tablet weaving again! I was feeling ill, which is when I seem to do crafty things like this, I'm not sure why! But i've made a couple of narrow bands, blue and white chevrons, and another one with an orange border, which isn't quite done yet!
That's it :) There's also a rather exciting development going on. I'm a student again! Woohoo! Off to York to do a Master's Degree :D The housing is developing slowly, but I should have it sorted by the end of next week, aall being well. Anyhoo, I'm off out to lunch, this was just a small post to let y'all know I was still about :) Also, if anyone out there is interested and doesn't know yet, go to www.kateordie.tumblr.cm and look at what is the BEST comic I've read this year! I admit to sending a slightly lame email to the author, because her comic actually really helped me come to terms with some of the things that have troubled me. It's a very good comic, heartfelt and enthusiastic, and the art is, of course, cute as a button! TTFN chaps! Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment