Sunday 9 September 2012

Tiredness

Well, I'm tired. Tired of working, tired of trying to sort out my uni stuff, tired of having the volatility of human emotion thrust upon me. Tire, tired, tired. But, on the plus side, ZZ Top's new album "La Futura" is coming out in a few days, and I shall be getting the record, to boost my vinyl collection! :D It's just under £20, which is fine by me as I love a bit of music, as you've surely gathered by now! If that's not your bag, I recently discovered that the new series of Dr. Who was going to be almost identical to the last, in terms of story arcs, script styles and, indeed, companions. No more the thrill and excitement of people dying, getting kicked off the show, storylines with interesting new planets and aliens, different situations and stuff like that. Oh no. We shall have the Doctor's identity being questioned, love between him and flirtatious women, the "Pond Saga", and now there's a grandad again (Remember Bernard? He was Donna's grandad. Originalitylol!). Oh, and buggering up the Daleks, don't forget that. Well there we go. Predictability, thy name is the BBC Wales scriptwriting department of the 2000s and 2010s. Anyhoo, enjoy the next episode! :D TTFN chaps! Love J x

No comments:

Post a Comment