Saturday 29 September 2012

Canadians Everywhere!

Right, no pics today I'm afraid. I'm tired and I want to go to bed (all together now!) Ahem. Anyway. Last time I showed you a lady named Kate Leth, from Canada. Today, I discovered the aristic talents of another lady from Canada, called Brinny Langlois. Now I don't know what it is, whether it's the weather, the water, the maple syrup or the moose jerky, but by Gad these Canucks can draw some bloody beautiful comics! Brinny's art is beautifully simple, cute, and her comics are very funny! I enjoy reading comics that are effortlessly funny like hers. They don't appear every minute of every day, they come when they come, and they're good as a result. She draws single images as well, to keep the site filled with yumminess! :) Read these websites, enjoy these young ladies' art and talent, and then go and make some gorgeous artwork of your own! Don't just sit there like a lump saying "Oh I wish i could draw!" Go and bloody well use up some paper and get yourself online! I will if you will :) Anyway, tomorrow I have a busy day planned, I'm moving to York on Monday! Woohoo! Brillo pads! :D Tata for now gorgeous people! Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment