Monday 16 January 2012

Back! I'm back! Sorry!

Absence of a month and a half = worst blogger EVER!

So my New Year's resolution to do more on here will soon be put into action! Right now, in fact. Hi.

What have I been up to? Well, I've done ALL the winter sports! Skiing, skating, sledging, tubing and freezing half to death! I've had an ear infection, and I'm just trying to shake off a mystery something as well at the moment, so there!

I'm back in Calgary now, and it. Is. Freezing! Minus 25.C and covered in snow. I've been learning, exploring and getting impressive receptions from archaeological professionals. The fools think I'm sensible! This last weekend we went to Drumheller, to the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology, and there were DINOSAURS! It was magnificent.

Robyn and I have decided to make an Etsy shop to sell our handcrafted wares to the unsuspecting public, so we've been learning to knit shinies!

Anyway, that will be all until later this week, and I promise I shall do more this year. Much love!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've had an Etsy shop on my mind for a while too :D we should collaborate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! That would be awesome! :D What you thinking of selling?

      Delete