Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tuesday Happenings

Today, Robyn and I went down to a part of Calgary called Sunnyside to have some coffee. We wandered up to a little cafe called Vendome. It has a red phone box outside and black and white pictures inside.

And it was very good! Robyn had a tuna panini, mine was duck. They were very good, and quite reasonably priced, too. Their medium blend coffee was very pleasant, not overpowering at all. All in all, it's an excellent place, with a very nice contemporary European feel.

On another note, I have a milk tooth which refused to leave, and the filling in it is playing up. Some of it's come away, and now I have a slightly sore tooth! Bum! But fear not, I shall get it fixed within a week, for I am off on an aeroplane on Sunday night, bound for Blighty! My Canada trip is almost at an end! Alas!

No comments:

Post a Comment