Friday 27 January 2012

Cafes and Hats and Museums and Oh My Goodness!





Yesterday Robyn and I returned to Vendome. WITH cameras! We weren't in our dashing hats, but the picture she took is fabulous, so here it is!

We had some very good, very large cinnamon buns. And my Americano blew my socks off. Unfortunately, it got a bit tight for time, so we had to dash from our exploration of the city and zoom to the Police Museum. It was good, and a free trip around for moi.
Go there if you get the chance, especially if you have kids and want them to learn about drug awareness and bullying and things. Very well done/terrifying displays, and some nice collections as well, though more of them would be good!

Then we popped back and had sweeties and flumped about, and Katelyn said bye before vanishing to New Brunswick.

Today I was hugged by the lovely Annette at Brew and Blendz, and Janice at the theatre wished me a lovely year, as she's retiring early this year. Dr. Hardy said "Don't let him go! He's too cute, and he knits!"

Oh my! Such attentions!

No comments:

Post a Comment