Thursday 19 January 2012

Shall we Thursday?


Look how fab we are! Robyn at unraveltheturtle (link on the right) photoshopped and took the snap of me! Mmm, quesadillas!

So yesterday we (Robyn and I) went to a little bistro type place down town called Farm. It was rather nice, and everything was organic, local and very tasty! They had a cheese shop next door and it was...well, my kind of place, really! The only downside- it was 30 below outside and we walked about 3/4 of a mile to get there! >.< We also did some lovely knitting and crochet the other day with our friend Christina in deVille, a cafe down near city hall which does some excellent nutella lattes and yummy chicken quesadillas! Highly recommended!

Today I flumped about chatting with various doctors and professors of archaeology, and had some more thoughts about my continuing studies next year. So far I have a few cool things I'm interested in, and people seem interested in me, too. So yay!

I don't feel nearly as rubbish about myself as I did late last year, I've come to realise that we all make errors in judgement now and again, and that we should accept that, and move on with our lives, and remember that as long as we're trying and being ourselves, we're being the best people we can, whether people accept that or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment