Monday 27 February 2012

Dat's a Monday right dere.

Well, I have returned from the dentist, after he filled my baby tooth and I was all numb. Now I'm sore and subdued, because owwwwwwww.

But still, hopefully this will be the end of my year-long baby tooth saga, and it will be OK from now on. He said to me it should be ok if I look after it. Just like other teeth I guess, but my goodness my gum is sore now.

The plus side was he dabbed my beard with tissue when I failed spectacularly to get the rinser in my mouth.

Anyhoo, I'm applying for some temporary jobs, turns out there are a few around I can do quite nicely, so I shall have a whirl at them! This is my advice to anyone out of work and down (There ah was com-pletely wasting etc...): Go online, look for jobs, use ALL your skills to keep busy.
Crochet, knit, sew, write, photograph, fix, paint, anything ANYthing to keep busy, and maybe even earn some money if you can :)I managed to get some work from people photographing, recording sound, writing articles and even archaeological surveying this last month. And if I can do it, anyone can! :D

Also, I can crochet little mittens now! Woohoo! ^^

Peace out y'all!

Also, I'd put up a picture of me being glum post-dentist but my webcam is LAME for some reason and my camera is dead. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment