Tuesday 28 February 2012

Productivity like a machine!


Wahey!

The recession can get stuffed! I'm making progress!
I started a facebook group called MapleSheep, where you will be able to buy delightful knitted or crocheted items made by yours truly or Robyn! Like the wondrous hat you see here!

Hurrah!

Also, if you need a freelance writer with style, finesse and a brilliant turn of phrase, look no further! I am also a splendid outdoor photographer and proofreader! I do declare I am employable! You need me, email us ;)

Also, let's talk models: I've written an article for Model Rail magazine, an excellent publication I've enjoyed for years. Keep your eyes peeled in September for my handiwork! :D

Love and hugs!

Also, I want to learn Russian and see Germany...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment