Wednesday 1 February 2012

HOME!

Well, I'm back from Canada, slightly jet-lagged, and drinking Twining's Earl Grey Tea with semi-skimmed milk and eating a bacon sandwich.

It's nice.

But, I feel I should explain something (apart from my lack of photos-dead camera battery! Sorry! Will upload soon! Watch this post!). What it is, is my negativity before travelling, which I know causes upset to people, which hurts me greatly.

The way my head works is thus: I always think that if something bad happens, it's because I was too cocky, or over-confident or something like that. The thing aabout flying, is I combine that with a severe dislike of being a full mile above the Earth, which, let's face it, is wrong and un-natural.

So what happens is this, I get super-negative, and that meanseveryone else gets positive to make up for it, which is tiring for all concerned! I pray and beg to survive, everyone else is stressed out, and deep down I know it'll be ok. It's a kind of super-reverse psychology, you see?

No.

Well, it's my brain, so it's bound to confuse! Anyway, I'm off to the dentist to repair my damaged filling in an hour, so I'll get my camera sorted and upload a nice picture or three! Huzzah!

Also, just found out my mate Iain is getting married on MY BIRTHDAY! Woohoo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment