Thursday 23 February 2012

Hometimes and Writeables

So!

I'm back, and I've been doing Things! With a capital 'T', no less.

So far, a model railway magazine has agreed to publish an article for me in September, which is cool, because come September some little extra money will come in very handy.

And I've also got two more articles that might be wanting published, and the two I'm doing for conferences as well. All in all, a very busy writing schedule!

Not only that, but I'm even getting an interview for York University on the 5th of March! Excitement for MA stuff! Wheee!

Currently though, I'm wondering whether I should try to move away...I'm tempted by Liverpool for a while, but York is so nice. I went there last weekend for th Jorvik centre's annual Viking festival, where I didn't die as often as usual! Hurrah!

I went to liverpool to see Verity, george and Nick as well, and take some photos, for which I was generously rewarded in lunch and expenses! Wahey! Good stuff happens! The lunch, by the way, is pictured. Lamb burger with mushrooms and sun-dried toms. NOM!

In general then, I have plenty of things to keep me occupied, so really I should just plough on with my work that I need to complete, and worry about moving closer to people later. I must remember that opportunities are happenning by, so I need to take full advantage. After all, I can visit my lovely friends whenever I like, and I will always have great fun doing so :)

Right, back to article research! TTFN my lovelies!

(I promise I'll update more often)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment