Sunday 7 October 2012

Welcome to York! We have The Buffalo Skinners!

Sorry I've been absent a while! Just moved into a new house, getting university things sorted, and also trying to find a parking space in York city centre (physical impossibility) Anyway. I haven't done very much aside from explore with peopleand have Robyn from unraveltheturtle.blogspot.com visit. However, I have had a number of mini-panics about this MA, and I've decided with help from my very good friend Liz that it's something interesting, I like it, and that's enough :) I figure that if something's nice, and you like it, you should keep it up. That's why I'm a cellist, that's why I take photos, that's even why I write this blog! So if you like something, keep it going, it's worthwhile just for that ^^ INSPIRING! Also, if you like folk, zydeco, rock and roll, accordions and amazing hair and clothes, you ought to check out The Buffalo Skinners. They're a band from the northeast of England who play exceptionally good music, frequently on the street! Here's a photo to whet your appetites, and then you should go and check out their facebook page.
They have a two track album out, I believe, and if you happen to be in York city centre, drag yourself to the sound of badass violin solos and accordion riffage! Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment