Friday 12 August 2011

So this is Friday

I have had a mixed sort of couple of days. I've got a cold, which is par for the course really, but I've had to think so hard over the last week or three that I'm just tired out. I'm frazzled and my brain's telling me to take a nap and relax, while the world keeps telling me I need to get a job or go back to uni or both immediately.

But as Robyn said, fun sounds like fun, and I think I might just need soem after 15 odd years in full time education!

I think that I've cheered up by now mind, and I've crocheted a yellow jellyfish called Jerry, he's delightful! Then I've finished my spats, and I made a night cap too, with a pom-pom! My oldest friend and I wrote a story for a new comic today, but I'll have to brush up on my drawing skills to make a start on the characters. It looks like a great laugh, and he's a grand comedy writer, so here's hoping!

The first picture is my night cap, it's linen with a white woollen pom-pom, and the second picture is Jerry!

No comments:

Post a Comment