Wednesday 24 August 2011

Give me a ticket for an aeroplane, ain't got time to take a fast train...

So I've been a bit...busy isn't the word, more occupied.
I've been working things out, going places, doing stuff.
And feeling like absolute naffness for a while too. I had an awful headcold last week and I'm just about over it. Yay!

Anyhoo, today my oldest friend and I went for a walk, and he told me he was off back to his medicine degree in Sheffield tonight (safe journey old man!). And...I kind of felt a bit sad afterwards. I've got my degree, I'm taking a year off study to decide the best course of action.
And I'm in Bangor, not doing much. And I want to be somewhere else right now...

So I went to the boat builder on the quay and got myself some awesome sounding work possibilities! And I'm also going to volunteer on the steam railway again. Hurrah!

Tomorrow night I'm off to Liverpool for a gig with my friend JD, to see the Spooky Men's Chorale. Check 'em out, they're somewhat awesome!

Oh, and I'm sure there was something el-Oh yeah, I'M GOING TO CANADA!! In...92 days, to go all across the whole country on trains, and stay there for I don't know how long, and it will be a magnificent adventure! : D

Not that I'm looking forward or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment